DAB / DAB + Interface for AUDI MIB1 and MIB2 system
Finally an end to poor radio reception or just a few stations. Great sound and lots of new channels. With this set you can retrofit digital radio reception in your car. This gives you digital, crystal-clear sound and a variety of radio stations. Also national broadcasters.
The interface has a dual tuner and the service following function. So if the reception quality of the station deteriorates, the interface searches in the background for a stronger reception offer from this station.
The interface is suitable for all MIB systems: Audi.
- Automatic Station search
- Full integration into the CAN-BUS system
- Dual DAB / DAB+ tuner
- Complete operation via the Audi MIB System
- Dynamic label segment DL / DL +
- Supports standard DAB and DAB +
- With TA function (traffic radio)
- Operation via the MIB and the multifunction steering wheel
- Sound output via all vehicle speakers (also with DSP, Bose and H&K)
- All displays and information appear in the MIB display, without additional monitors or remote controls
- A factory-installed antenna or the antenna supplied can be used as the antenna
- No extra power supply for the antenna, it is supplied with power via the interface
- Easy Installation (Plug n' Play)
- Installation Plug n' Play
- No activation required after installation
- DAB+ Interface connection Points:
- behind the glove compartment
- Recommended connection of the antenna: windshield on the passenger side.
- Step by step installation instructions. Download
- Operation via the MMI system and the control element.
- Very well explanatory operating instructions. Download
- Housing dimensions: 107,2 x 92,6 x 25,2 mm (L x W x H)
- Housing material: Metal
- Weight: approx. 280g
- Power Supply Voltage: 8,2 Volt up to 12 Volt (max 150mA)
- Power consumption with Antenna (Scope of delivery): 321mA
- Power consumption without Antenna: 281mA
- Resting current : 0,039mA
- Communication and Control: CAN-BUS
- MMI MIB1: MHIG_XX_XXXX
- MMI MIB2: MHI2_XX_XXXX
AUDI: A3, A4, A6 (not A6 4G), A7 (not A7 4G), Q2, Q5, Q7
- Radio module for DAB/DAB+
- LVDS-Connection cables
- ISO Quadlock cable harness
- DAB Antenna
- Stey-by-Step Installation and Operation Manual (English/German)
Does the Interface have to be activated / coded?
No. Coding or activation via the vehicle's diagnostic system is not necessary.
Can I use the buttons on the radio or the multifunction steering wheel to control the Interface?
Yes, to us for regulating the volume and for selecting the previous or the next track. You can find more details in the instruction guide.
Do I need additional or special tools for installation?
You need the usual tools or electrical tools. Occasionally our removal tools are needed.
Are there instructions for installation?
In the menu item Installation examples you will find examples of different brands and vehicles for the installation of our products. Since the installation is often very similar, the various steps in the instructions can also be transferred to many other vehicles. We also offer you step-by-step installation instructions.
What can I do if the installation just doesn't work?
The very detailed and illustrated instructions are a great help. If you get stuck with this, please send us an email. In the vast majority of cases, we can resolve problems and questions at short notice by email.
Can I return the device if I don't like the set?
For this we offer you our 30-day right of withdrawal.
There are no reviews in the current language.